These files are used specifically for English Paper Piecing to make quilt block top panels for the Two-Toned Snack Bag.
There are no patterns or instructions included with this. Stay tuned to the OklaRoots YouTube channel for a future tutorial, walking you through each of these designs.
The SVG files will work with a Cricut or Silhouette cutting machine, but may not cut at the correct size on a Brother Scan and Cut. At this time, I do not recommend using the Brother Scan and Cut with these SVG files.
Check out the acrylic EPP templates for these
Check out the two toned snack bag tutorial
The digital zip file includes the following files
Printable PDF files (I recommend printing these on cardstock paper) Make sure the print these using Adobe Acrobat Reader and print at 100% :
- 2.75" Inner hexagons - prints 6
- 2.75" Inner pentagon - prints 9
- 1 3/8" Inner triangle - prints 36
- "Nom Nom" style inner shapes - prints 2 hexagons, 4 pentagons, 8 triangles [enough to make two top panels for the Two Toned Snack Bag]
- "Nom Nom" style inner cuts - these are the inner shapes. I recommend using cardstock paper when cutting these out.
- "Nom Nom" style outer cuts - these are the larger, outer shapes. Instead of using the acrylic templates, you can use fabric cutting machine to cut these out. I recommend using quilt cotton weight fabric.
The Triangle Style uses 22 triangle cuts.
This is not a physical product. This downloadable listing includes the printable templates as well as an SVG file. You can either print out the pattern and trace onto your fabric. Or, use the SVG with your cutting machine (I use the Cricut Maker) and have it do the work for you.
This is stored as a .zip folder. You'll need to unzip the folder once downloaded to access the files.
Thank you for your support!